Get cash back on the things you buy and do everyday with Ibotta. Start with Ibotta before you shop, travel, dine out or use an app and discover easy cash back rewards. We work with leading brands and retailers to help you pick up easy savings without the hassle of coupons, discounts or promo codes. Our customers have earned over 200 million dollars in cash back rewards; download now and get your cash savings.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Browse Rebates - Before you go shopping, find and add cash back rebates in the app
2. Go Shopping - Buy the things you love from favorite stores, retailers, restaurants and apps
3. Redeem Rebates - Send your receipt or link your loyalty card for instant cash back.
4. Use Your Rewards - Cash out by using PayPal, Venmo or choose from a variety of gift cards!
BE REWARDED AT GROCERY STORES, RESTAURANTS & RETAIL STORES
- Ibotta helps you earn cashback on purchases at more than 750,000 (and counting) locations
- Highlights includes: Walmart, CVS, Target, Kroger, Groupon, Jet.com, eBay, Uber, Boxed, Best Buy, Bed Bath & Beyond, JoAnn Fabrics, Walgreens, Costco, World Market, Orvis, Petco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s and many more…
GET CASH BACK FOR USING APPS
- Earn cash back from purchases on shopping apps including Jet.com, Groupon, Boxed and eBay
- Ditch the promo codes and get easy cash back when using on your favorite apps
UNLIMITED CASH FOR FRIENDS
- Share the fun (and amazingness)! Invite your family and friends to receive $5 for every friend who starts using Ibotta.
BONUSES FOR EVEN MORE MONEY
- Earn up to $20 in welcome bonuses!
- Earn MORE (yep, even more) from cash bonuses when you buy specific products or shop at certain stores!
When your friends join Ibotta with your referral code and redeem a rebate, they’ll get $10, and you’ll get $5. Post your referral code to Facebook or Twitter, or send it directly to a friend via text or email.
You'll get $5 cash when your friend signs up with your referral code and receives their $10 welcome bonus.
Many businesses introduce a referral system with the main goal of increasing the number of customers. For example, if you are joining a gym for the first time they might offer you a free month as a new customer if you refer a friend to that particular gym. In addition, the client (or 'affiliate') might also get an extra bonus, for example a trial week.
As you can see, it's a 'win-win' situation for both parties; one is getting a free month and the other one a trial week. What happens, in reality, is that often, you can't invite a friend, because you don't have any friends interested in this particular referral business. Moreover, companies regularly offer better services or lower prices to affiliates who bring them referrals. And of course you want to take advantage of all these additional benefits.
What if you can actually do something about it? Wouldn't it be great if you could find a place where people like you share referrals? The good news is that there is already a platform that solves these problems.
Share Referrals is a website that lets people post referrals so those who are looking to be referred can find them in just a few easy steps. Both parties benefit and the process is quick and seamless. You don't even need to register an account, just fill in the form, and you are ready to go. The site is used by millions of people so you can be sure to obtain the bonus associated with the 'Refer a friend service' in a very short time
Furthermore, if you know that you will get something for free not only as a new customer, but also if a friend recommended you to that business, wouldn't you ask your friends if they are already customers of that business? At Share Referrals you can view referrals from other people, and it is highly likely that there is someone who posted about the same business that you are looking for. If you can get any additional benefits or bonuses from the Refer a Friend service, but you don't have a close friend who is interested in that particular service, just go to the Share Referrals website and you will surely find what you are looking for.