T-Mobile International AG was a German holding company for Deutsche Telekom AG's mobile communications subsidiaries.From 2003 to 2007 T-Mobile International was one of Deutsche Telekom's segments beside the segments of 'Broadband/Fixnet', 'Business Customers' and 'Group HQ and Shared Services'. T-Mobile International AG lost relevance when Deutsche Telekom transformed its structure to adopt a regional setup (Germany, Europe, USA) in 2009 by combining its previously separated fixed and mobile subsidiaries to form integrated local businesses.
T-Mobile International AG was based in Bonn, Germany and its subsidiaries operated GSM, UMTS and LTE-based cellular networks in Europe, the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. The company had financial stakes in mobile operators in both Central and Eastern Europe.
The T-Mobile brand is or has been in the US, Austria, Poland, Netherlands, Czech Rupublic, Austria, Croatia (as Hrvatski telekom), Czech Republic, Albania, Germany (as Telekom), Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, the Netherlands, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.
Globally, T-Mobile International's subsidiaries had a combined total of approximately 230 million subscribers. T-Mobile International was the world's thirteenth-largest mobile-phone service provider by subscribers and the fourth-largest multinational after the UK's Vodafone, India's Airtel, and Spain's Telefónica.
Bring your friends over to T‑Mobile®! You'll get Un‑carrier® stock for every friend who switches to a T‑Mobile qualifying account?up to 100 shares! So invite your friends, and grow your share of T‑Mobile.
Log in with your T‑Mobile account, follow a few simple steps, and start referring your friends today!
Referrer must maintain an active T-Mobile-branded postpaid consumer account with voice service throughout the referral process. Referrer must register for the Stock Up program online at www.t-mobile.com/StockUp. Referrals good only after 24 hours of being uploaded. Other account & plan types (e.g., corporate government, employee, dealer, prepaid, and VIP) are not eligible.
2. Referred Customer must: (a) not have been a T-Mobile for a least 90 days before being referred, (b) activate and maintain a new, post-paid, consumer account with T-Mobile-branded voice service for at least 15 days, and (c) port a phone number from another national post-paid wireless company. Other account & plan types (e.g., corporate, government, employee, dealer, prepaid, and VIP) are not eligible.
3. For Referrer to receive a Stock Up reward, the Referred Customer must register at www.t-mobile.com/claimyourshare and number ported must be the same as number provided by Referrer.
4. If the Referrer has had continuous T-Mobile-branded postpaid consumer voice service for less than 5 years, Referrer will receive 1 share of stock for each successful referred account. If the Referrer has had continuous T-Mobile-branded postpaid consumer voice service for 5 or more years, Referrer will receive 2 shares of stock for each successful referred account. Tenure is based on oldest qualifying line on the account at time the referral is validated.
5. Stock Up rewards are granted on a per account basis, regardless of number of lines on the account. Each account can have up to 10 active referrals at any time.
6. Once a Referred Customer has been validated, the Referrer will receive a notification of a successful referral and have 15 days to claim the referral award; no late claims will be accepted.
Many businesses introduce a referral system with the main goal of increasing the number of customers. For example, if you are joining a gym for the first time they might offer you a free month as a new customer if you refer a friend to that particular gym. In addition, the client (or 'affiliate') might also get an extra bonus, for example a trial week.
As you can see, it's a 'win-win' situation for both parties; one is getting a free month and the other one a trial week. What happens, in reality, is that often, you can't invite a friend, because you don't have any friends interested in this particular referral business. Moreover, companies regularly offer better services or lower prices to affiliates who bring them referrals. And of course you want to take advantage of all these additional benefits.
What if you can actually do something about it? Wouldn't it be great if you could find a place where people like you share referrals? The good news is that there is already a platform that solves these problems.
Share Referrals is a website that lets people post referrals so those who are looking to be referred can find them in just a few easy steps. Both parties benefit and the process is quick and seamless. You don't even need to register an account, just fill in the form, and you are ready to go. The site is used by millions of people so you can be sure to obtain the bonus associated with the 'Refer a friend service' in a very short time
Furthermore, if you know that you will get something for free not only as a new customer, but also if a friend recommended you to that business, wouldn't you ask your friends if they are already customers of that business? At Share Referrals you can view referrals from other people, and it is highly likely that there is someone who posted about the same business that you are looking for. If you can get any additional benefits or bonuses from the Refer a Friend service, but you don't have a close friend who is interested in that particular service, just go to the Share Referrals website and you will surely find what you are looking for.